Installation and Maintenance for Indian Marble, Import Marble and Granite, Sandstone and Onyx Stone
According to tiling experts, many homeowners are choosing marble tiles for their floors as they are undoubtedly a beautiful, stylish and traditional option. This is a natural option that will remain timeless in your home. When you pick them, there’s no worry about toxins getting released over time. You can choose these for your laundry room, bathroom, sun room and kitchen. They are also a great choice for an outdoor living area. Since it’s easy to maintain and clean in an outdoor area, they can look great there. They are natural stones that shine beautifully in an outdoor setting.
Take the help of craft bazaar to install marble tiles on your floor. This will keep you away from any kind of trouble or trouble. Crafti Bazaar has the right skills to set them up properly So that your floors look great. You can approach a Crafti bazaar at a reputable Indian marble company. Not only in installation, they will also assist you in choosing the right option for your floors and how to properly maintain them.
According to the tiling & marble experts, here are few maintenance tips for your marble
Avoid using harmful chemicals
For regular cleaning and maintenance, you should use a microfiber cloth and water to remove spills, crumbs, spills and dust. Harmful cleaners and harsh chemicals can scratch surfaces and reduce the beauty of the stone. On a weekly basis, you should be using a neutral pH stone cleaner. This will restore the luster of your marble floor.
Once or twice a year, you should check your floors to see if water is dripping or flowing freely. If it doesn’t bead up, it’s time to re-seal the surface to prevent staining and etching. Buy a good sealant and follow the steps to use to restrict moisture as much as possible.
Stick to the supplier’s recommendations
If you are a layman who has little idea about taking care of your marble floor, so stick to the supplier’s recommendations. You can ask them for their suggestions on cleaning and protecting your floors. You can certainly benefit from their experience. They can also give you advice if you want to know anything about porcelain tile and other types of tile.
How to take care of marble floors
• Mop the floor to remove any dust and dirt that has accumulated on the floor surface.
• Make a solution of a tablespoon of baking soda and a large amount of dishwashing liquid. Then mix it in lukewarm water. If you want an alternative to this, you can use a stone cleaner.
• Fill a bucket with soapy water. Now dip a soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge in it. Wipe down the floor with a washcloth or sponge.
• You can apply poultice on marble tiles. Make sure the poultice is left insulated on the floor until it is completely dry. It is best to leave the poultice on for at least 24 to 48 hours.
• After the poultice is completely dry, you’ll need to remove the plastic wrap and wipe down the poultice with a wet sponge or cloth.
• When you see a stain on the marble floor, cover the stained area with distilled water. Apply a thick paste of poultice over it and leave it till it dries.
• If you are short of time, you can use stone sealant according to the directions on the package.