Kumari Makrana Marble
Makrana Kumari Marble is a type of white marble quarried in India. The look of Makrana Kumari Marble is very attractive. Makrana Kumari Marble is the perfect choice for exterior and interior floor and wall cladding. It is also quite popular for countertop applications in kitchens and bathrooms.
Kumari Makrana Marble is also used for stair casings, window sills, fireplace cabinets, bathroom vanities and sink tops. It is available in the form of slabs and tiles of various shapes and sizes. craftibazaar is the largest manufacturer and exporter of Makrana Kumari Marble in India. craftibazaar offers best quality marble with best rate.
• Natural calcite stone
• Crack free and polished surface
• Resistive to heat and water
• Unique design pattern
• Preferred for exterior Flooring and wall cladding
• Easy installation & maintenance
• Makrana Kumari Range Marble
• Slab Thickness 15 to 18 mm, Thickness can be customized
• Slab Size: 5′ x 3′ and above